Those who are familiar with American history will know the United States has fought wars in Guam, the Pacific Islands, twice for control of the island and American territorial recognition. The first, the Spanish-American War, became the first time the United States held occupation over the island. America then briefly lost the island to Japan […]
Articles: Press and News RSS feed for this section
Extended work hours, lack of annual bonuses or raises, reduced or rescinded employee benefits—these are some of the many issues workers are facing with an unstable economy and an overhaul in government regulations, forcing businesses to cut back. When you reduce or take away any of these benefits from an employee, that employee will eventually […]
Keeping employees motivated is essential to the success of a business, at any level. More often than not, and especially in larger companies, managers and executives often fail to realize when an employee becomes discontent. When an employee becomes discontent, his or her work habits suffer, and the job he or she is tasked to […]
President and Founder of Incentive Travel Solutions, Kevin Devanney, was interviewed by Corporate & Incentive Travel Magazine for their January 2012 edition. (article below) By Karen Brost When planning meetings and incentive programs in Europe, it sure helps to know the territory. “About 90 percent of what we do is in Europe,” says Kevin Devanney, […]
Incentive Travel Solutions, a Charlotte, NC based Company, invites you to discover how a golf tournament can be a great way for your meeting attendees to interact and give to a community at the same time. Kevin Devanney, President of Incentive Travel Solutions says, “Golf is a great way to have fun while strengthening business […]
- Planning an Incentive Trip for Employees is Easy November 9, 2013
- Consider Incentive Trips to Motivate Employees November 8, 2013
- Incentive Trips for Employees Deliver Big Rewards October 6, 2013
- Incentive Travel Destination: Zermatt, Switzerland September 23, 2013
- Incentive Travel Destination: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe September 19, 2013
- Incentive Travel Featured Destination: South Island – New Zealand Region September 11, 2013
- Incentive Travel Destination: Niagara Falls September 7, 2013
- New Orleans, Louisiana: An Incentive Travel Solutions Featured Destination October 18, 2012
- Bali, Indonesia: An Incentive Travel Featured Destination February 10, 2013
- Barbados: An Incentive Travel Featured Destination February 18, 2013
- Chamonix, France: An Incentive Travel Featured Destination February 28, 2013
- Costa del Sol, Spain: An Incentive Travel Featured Destination March 2, 2013
- Auckland, New Zealand: An Incentive Travel Featured Destination March 4, 2013
- Ayers Rock, Australia: An Incentive Travel Featured Destination March 7, 2013
One of our core beliefs at Incentive Travel Solutions ...
On-Site Travel Staff
The best-made plans still require management in order to guarantee ...
With over 40 years combined experience, Incentive Travel Solutions negotiates ...
Airline Contract Negotiation
Incentive Travel Solutions represents the future of travel management. Our ...
Flawless Web Registration
In a world of integrated economies, and multinational travel, our ...
Meet Our Team
The team at Incentive Travel Solutions brings together a
The “WOW” Factor
On March 6, 2008, 700 people attended the first-ever private cocktail party in Rome’s famed Colosseum. Traveling from two ...
Services / Capabilities
Our Travel Professionals provide on-site Travel Solutions and Staffing, Airline Contract Negotiation Flawless Registration Services, Hotel contract
Press and News
Get the latest news on dream travel and incentives. Incentive Travel Solutions brings together a vast understanding of incentive ...